What to do ?
- Eat fruits not oily food, junk food or road side foods
- Do exercise regularly, walking, cycling, and running/jogging.
- Do meditation rather than stressing.
- Lifestyle is most important, most of the diseases occur due to wrong lifestyles
- Approx 70% of adults are overweight.
- Approx 40% of adult suffer adverse health effects from stress.
Reasons – why is it?
- Fast food lifestyles.
- Physical stress, mental stress, environmental stress, physiological stress
- Busy with electronic equipment, mobile phones, TV even when it is not required.
- Improper sleeping.
How to do?
- Set short goals, and easy goal which are achievable.
- Do meditation.
- Spent time with your family.
- Do regular stretching exercises.
- Do not sit for long hours while working, take a break of 5 minutes and relax your muscles.
- Close your eyes for 2 minutes and simply breathe in and out.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. At least 2ltr to 3 ltr.
- Drink water in portions.
- Eat fruits and green vegetables before meal.
Do share with your family and friends…
Written by: Sanjay Sharma